1. Official Town Purposes No Charge
2. Private functions $300 an hour
3. Arlington residents $250 an hour
4. Non-profit organization $250 an hour
5. Town-affiliated Organizations $150 an hour
Notes about the Rate Schedule:
The rental time must include set-up and clean-up time. (There is an 8-hour minimum requirement for weddings.)
No political fundraising is allowed in the building.
The hourly rate charged for the event will apply for any additional hours used beyond the booking time.
Coat check service is available at a rate of $10.00 per hour per coat checker, plus tips.
To Reserve the Robbins Memorial Town Hall Auditorium
Two checks made out to the “Town of Arlington- Town Hall Auditorium” must be received to reserve a date:
1. The Reservation Check – one-half the amount of the rental fee. The balance of the reservation fee is due one month before the event.
2. The Security Check - $500 – a security deposit against potential Damage. The security check is returned to you after the event, providing:
a. all regulations for the use of the auditorium have been observed, and
b. there has been no damage to the Memorial Auditorium, its furnishings, or its grounds.
A completed application must accompany the checks.